Thursday, August 18, 2005

Message from Cindy

"Cindy wanted to pass this message on to her supporters, both here in Camp Casey and and around the world:

"I'm going to take care of my mother right now, but I hope to be back before the end of August. Meanwhile, keep the camp together, and keep your spirits high. I may have started this camp out, but I'm counting on you to continue the movement. The call to end the war must be made by everyone!"

Cindy, we're thinking of you and praying for your mother's health. Do what you need to do and we'll see you soon! We'll move our camp early tomorrow morning before the Interfaith service at noon, and we're really looking forward to having more space and security (and being closer to Bush's ranch) The camp will be even bigger and better by the time you return to us."-Emily Sharpe posting on Crawford Update. Cindy has also written "Memo to Drudge, et al: It's Not About Me, It's About the War" on The Huffington Post.

No comments: