Sunday, July 04, 2010

"Spend Your Fourth Drunk and Broke! Or Fabulous and Laughing, Elin Woods-Style! Whatever!"

The Black Snob:
The Snob is spending her first Fourth of July in the Nation's Capitol. Oh goody! I'll probably do something very not glamorous and eat more food than I should. Might write a few letters to Elin Woods to see if she feels like joining in a few business ventures with me since it looks like she might have a little extra cash floating around soon. (Or not!) Or I just might get drunk and watch no-sexy-times vampires versus werewolves fighting over that one girl who thinks one day her fans are going to murder her movie. What are you going to do? The one thing I'm not going to do is update this puppy until something strikes my fancy. And I predict that something will strike my fancy around Monday. Until then, enjoy yourselves. Don't get too drunkity-drunk and blow up anything with yer sparklers n' such! MORE...

No comments: