Saturday, May 07, 2011

(Updated) Wanda Sykes on The Donald, birthers, network tv and Karma (with video)


UPDATED: Here's the FULL VIDEO (09:21) I intended to post! And there's more Wanda in Seattle, here and here and here and here and here and here and finally, here. Like I said below, I just love Wanda.

Peter Birnie (Vancouver Sun) with video (01:32) from Wanda's show in Seattle in March, 2010.
First to the birthers, that gaggle of gap-toothed morons led by Donald Trump who refuse to believe Barack Obama was born in the U.S.

“I feel sorry for ’em, they’re just sad,” says Wanda Sykes. “I love that they’re hangin’ it on ‘Well, he’s not from this country’ when they should just face it: You’re havin’ issues because a black man is president. That’s what it is, and you need to deal with that, to work with that.”

And as for The Donald, as we once dubbed Trump, what does Sykes think of his anti-Obama grandstanding atop the birther bandwagon?

“He’s not happy unless he’s relevant in some way,” she says. “He wants people to be talkin’ about him. I thought he would be happy enough to finally have a decent season of Celebrity Apprentice but, you know, he had to make a little bit more noise than that, I guess.” MORE...
Howie P.S.: I can't help it, I just love Wanda.

No comments: