Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nomi Prins: "My Statement Regarding Greg Smith's Goldman Resignation"


Nomi Prins:
Today, I have received dozens of media requests and hundreds of emails regarding former Goldman Sachs executive, Greg Smith's gutsy, and internationally resonating, public resignation.

I applaud Smith's decision to bring the nature of Goldman's profit-making strategies to the forefront of the global population's discourse, as so many others have been doing through books, investigative journalism, and the Occupy movements over the past decade since my book, Other People's Money, was written after I resigned from Goldman. It would be great if Smith's illuminations would serve as the turning point around which serious examination and MORE...

Howie P.S.: Wikipedia has this on Prins:
Nomi Prins is an American author, journalist, and Senior Fellow at Demos.[1] She has worked as a director at Goldman-Sachs and as an analyst at Bear Stearns. MORE...

No comments: