Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Governor Dean is Going to YearlyKos!"

I am delighted to announce that, it is official, - Governor Dean will be speaking at YearlyKos!

From Governor Dean:
"When I was running for Chairman last year, I said that we would take our country back, state-by-state, precinct-by-precinct, block-by-block. I also said that we would build up our party's strength, from the grassroots up, through the Internet and person-to-person outreach. The netroots have been an important part of this process and I am grateful for your continuing support. YearlyKos shows Washington why the Internet is such a vital part of rebuilding our party and I'm looking forward to attending."
The details:

When: Saturday, June 10th - Morning Session

Where: YearlyKos in Las Vegas

What: Q & A with YearlyKos attendees
from Daily Kos.

No comments: