Saturday, May 13, 2006

Political This and That (UPDATED)

UPDATE II: Booman says:
I'm hearing that Rove was served papers yesterday and the announcement will be made sometime this upcoming week. More when I know it...

UPDATE: I am told by two unimpeachable sources that Howard Dean was in Seattle yesterday for "two fundraising events, and a visit with some party leaders."


1. Rove didn't get busted yesterday.


2. I'm being told it was probably Jim Dean that was seen in Seattle yesterday.


3. Our nasty, lying President has requested prime time coverage this coming Monday evening to discuss "immigration." I have opined previously here and here that this issue is another version of CRAP (Coordinated Rovian Attack Plan). Current Version: smear the Dems as weak on the issue and play the hate and/or fear card, again. It also serves to reset the "message agenda" and distract everbody from keeping track of the innumerable scandals, outrages, and lies for a short period of time.


4. More horror stories are coming soon about our loss of civil liberties as John Conyers and others are predicting.


5. I've got the weekend and a couple extra days off from my "real job" so expect a few more posts than usual.

No comments: