Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tracy gives us a Live Update from Crawford

"I just spoke with Tracy from the Booman Tribune down in Crawford and she gave me a quick overview of what is going on there right now. Tracy drove down and has been there for three days. Here's a profile of Tracy on BT. She was just interviewed for TIME.

( I'm adding a few plugins so I can equalize and clean up the interviews from now on, but I wanted to get this out as fast as I could )

She also talked about Mike Gallager's " We Don't Care" protest bus tour that was highlighted by this Kos Diary. He showed up for all of thirty minutes.

(Update)-Hunter's Diary has more: "So Gallagher is having a counterprotest in Crawford, TX. against her, tonight. He's calling it the "Pro-America Bus Trip". Since, you know, Cindy Sheehan is presumably "Anti-America"."

Chickenhawks Have An Army, Too: Chickenhawks of the nation, I give you "Gallagher's Army"."-from Crooks and Liars. Go there for all the links.

No comments: