Saturday, September 10, 2005

''Lietta Ruger (MFSO) Bring Them Home Now Bus Tour Daily Notes''

"My wife, Lietta Ruger, (she also has a diary at Kos) spent a week at Crawford with Cindy Sheehan in early August. My diary at that time was a series of summaries of what she reported to me via cell phone.

She is now on the Central Tour of the Bring Them Home Now, MFSO/GSFP/IVAW and I've been collecting daily updates city by city. Since I work full time and have limited time at night, I'm using this post to bring you up to date and will try to make same day posts each evening from now on." You can read his post on Kos here. Lietta Ruger is from the state of Washington. Here's the August 20th post from this site, "Lietta Ruger interviewed on KOMO 4 in Seattle.''

1 comment:

Howard Martin said...

ignore the spam comment above.