The heart of the film is Obama's emotional homecoming to Kisumu, Kenya - his father's home - where thousands of people turn out to greet him. “It was completely overwhelming,” says Michelle Obama, the Senator’s wife. “It’s hard to describe unless you were there—to see hundreds and thousands of people lining the streets of this very small town to greet my husband.”
- March 25, 7:30pm: Northwest Film Forum - World Premiere. SOLD OUT
- April 9, 7pm: Spitfire - Buy Tickets
- April 10, 7pm: Vashon Theatre - Tickets on sale from Venue
- April 11, 7pm: 911 Media Arts Center - Buy Tickets here and on day of show. (And Sounders celebration party)
- April 12, 2pm: Vashon Theatre - Tickets on sale from Venue
- April 12, 4.30pm and 6pm: Rainier Valley Cultural Center - a Third Level Events and Prost Amerika Co-presentation. Buy Tickets
- April 14, 7:30pm (SOLD OUT) and 9.30pm: Triple Door - Tickets on sale through their site, at 206 838 4333 and at the box office.
- April 15, 7pm and 9pm: Columbia City Cinema - Tickets Available at Showtime
- April 18, 7pm: Admiral Theater, West Seattle - Buy Tickets
- April 19 and 20, 4pm, 7pm and 9pm: Central Cinema - Buy Tickets
- April 26, 8pm and 10pm: Capitol Hill Arts Center - Two screenings, music and bar. Buy Tickets
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
"Senator Obama Goes To Africa"
Prost Amerika Film: