Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Ziggy Marley | Jammin' in the Rain | Bob Marley Cover" (with video)

UPDATE: Blogger has now restored this "lost" posting from May 12, 2011.

Ziggy Marley, with video (07:22):
Hail family, this version of Bob Marley's "Jammin'" ( in case someone doesn't know :) was recorded in Sao Paulo, Brazil during our tour with Shakira.

I remember this song and this show specifically because the rain was gently falling on my head and it gave me a really good vibe.

I called "Jammin'" instinctively as we were about to start "Black Cat", it wasn't planned, it wasn't on the set list, it was just a feeling. I always try and follow the truth inside of me.

I wanted to share that vibe with you. It's called "Jammin' in the rain".

Enjoy and we will talk soon.

I will never forget thirty years ago.

luv powah.
Howie P.S.: Bob Marley left this earth 30 years ago.

No comments: