Monday, March 07, 2011

Damon on Obama: "I think he's rolled over to Wall Street completely."

Tom Teodorczuk (IndependentUK):
"They had a chance that they don't have any more to stand up for things," he says. "They've probably squandered that at this point. They'll probably just make whatever deals they can to try to get elected again."

Damon appears so disillusioned that, playing devil's advocate, I ask whether he is considering voting Republican. "Good God, no! I just got a 3 per cent tax cut. Do you think I'm going to start a small business with that money? You're out of your mind if you think so. I'm going to put it in the bank. So is every other guy that makes the kind of money I make. I don't think that's what's best for the country. I think a stronger middle class makes for a stronger country." MORE...
Howie P.S.: H/t to AMERICAblog.

No comments: