Thursday, June 16, 2011

Howard Dean @NN11 on Obama


Evan McMorris-Santoro (TPM):

But he declined to criticize Obama over his choice to continue the fighting without asking Congress to weigh in.

"I would," Dean said when asked if he'd request the congressional war authorization the White House decided not to this week.

"But I'm not willing to go after Obama on that one," Dean said.
(SNIP)
But Dean promised to "work my ass off" for Obama next year -- and he gave the president a pass on Libya.

"There's plenty of things that we can have disagreements on on but that's -- everyone picks their own things that they deeply care about," Dean said. "And I care deeply about social justice in this country." MORE...

1 comment:

Editorial Staff said...

We come from the same political lineage. Thought I'd share this with you in hopes you might help spread the idea around. It can only help, no?
http://russ4pres.blogspot.com/

and my blog: http://democratdeal.blogspot.com/

best wishes and keep up the fight.