Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Joe Biden: "Wishing you luck‏"

I just got this email from Joe Biden:
Howie --

The President and I have a routine -- we get lunch together almost every Friday.

But all I get is lunch. You could be one of four supporters to have dinner with him soon.

Donate $5 or more today to have your name automatically thrown in the hat here:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinner-with-Barack

I'm reminded every week that sitting down for a meal with the President of the United States -- without TV cameras or a big crowd -- is something only a few people will ever get to do.

You're not going to want to miss this chance.

I wish you luck,

Joe
Howie P.S.: Thanks, Joe. If I could reply directly to you this is something close to what my final draft would be like:
Joe---I think you're a good, loyal guy and all that, but "luck" (not even good luck) is all you got?
Sincerely, Howie

No comments: