Who won the Democratic debate at Howard University Thursday night?
The American people. As always.
But if you want a more reckless, immature and irresponsible view, you have come to the right place!
Once again, here are the winners and losers with Simon Scores that are guaranteed accurate to three decimal places:
"Live Thoughts on Tavis Smiley Presidential Debate Tonight" (Think On These Things):
* One thing that annoys me about Tavis’s events is that they spend too much time on introductions and pleasantries. The State of Black America forums spend at least the first hour and a half on introductions. We only have an hour and a half to hear from the candidates and there are 12 of them. I wish they could just get to the questions!Howie P.S.: I identified with Gravel's pants, but I don't know if they are "presidential."
* By the way, I really like Tavis Smiley’s latest hairstyle.
* Stop! Tavis stop it! This is not about Cornel West this time, as much as we love him. Get to the questions and the candidates!!
* Yay for the kids washing cars. That’s beautiful.
* Ruby Dee is there!
* Deval Patrick!!! Woohoo!! Love him!