Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Irresistable Iowa"

Ben Smith's Blog (Richard Allen Greene):
I spent the last three days in Iowa, which is nothing compared to how much time the Democratic field is spending there. I have a story up today rounding it all up.

Key quote:

“Everything I hear is that it’s still a wide-open race, particularly for Clinton, Obama and Edwards,” said Ron Parker, the director of communications for the Iowa state Senate Democrats.

“Some campaigns have deluded themselves into thinking they have an edge or momentum,” he said, but warned that too many Iowans have not decided whom to vote for in their caucus for any candidate to take victory for granted.

Howie P.S.: Even just my brief time in Iowa in 2004 convinced me that Iowa Democrats stay undecided and then change their minds frequently.

No comments: