Friday, June 03, 2005

''Sandeep Sells Out''

Not exactly. Our pal, soon to be formerly of the The Stranger, is defecting to the bastions of political power. I received the following tongue in cheek announcement: "I wanted to let you know that I am joining the staff of King County Exec Ron Sims as deputy communications director. Yes, it's true, I'm selling out and going through the looking glass into the sleazy world of politics. I start in a couple of weeks. Should be interesting." I'll miss Mr. Kaushik's observations and well-written prose. We will keep his words enshrined on the top of the page, though, at least until somebody comes up with something better. Does this mean no more annual free beer courtesy of the rag he used to work for? Or could it mean even better booze (I want to try a vodka saketini) courtesy of the taxpayers?

No comments: